Greentree Ceremonies, Australia’s unique celebrant.
Philip Greentree is a highly experienced full-time, fully insured professional celebrant
- His knowledge & experience takes the load of your shoulders.
- You get what you want: all with genuine professionalism tinged with a touch of humour;
- Philip is renowned for ensuring his clients and their guests are at ease.
- He long ago learned not to take himself too seriously.
- It’s all about you having fun!
Why is he Australia’s unique celebrant?
- For Scottish weddings he dresses as a Laird of Glencrannog.
- For Celtic, Pagan, Earth-centred & Wiccan ceremonies he dresses as the Druid.
- For formal or after 5pm he will wear his dinner suit.
- For conventional weddings you choose between a plain suit or his stole of office over his suit.
- Extraordinary PA system: battery powered; up to 8 wireless mikes.
- Exceptional resource manual of 400 pages
- All props supplied (table & chair, sand kit, ring cleansing kit, stone, wind-proof lantern, lectern.
Philip’s extraordinary range of ceremonies includes:
- Ancient Scottish;
- Orthodox incl: Greek, Serbian etc;
- Chinese traditions;
- New Age incl: Spiritualist and Spiritist.
- Germanic including modern and ancient German, and Viking.
- Handfasting based ceremonies for which Philip is regarded as the Hunter Region’s handfasting professional. Offered in various formats including single, double and truly spiritual 6-stranded formats.
Philip received an amazing 99.64% vote from his brides becoming a top finalist at the 2010 Australian Bridal Industry Academy awards. This was the best ever result by a NSW celebrant from outside Sydney Metro.
So, if you feel Philip is the right celebrant for your wedding he is merely a phone call or an email away. You ARE welcome to visit without obligation to discuss your options. All ceremonies 7-days a week.