An Intimate wedding for two or a grand affair for 150. Set in beautiful grounds this lovingly restored 1920’s homestead with on-site chapel is perfect for your wedding day
Rosebank is a beautifully restored heritage listed 1920s homestead, offering all that you need for a truly memorable wedding celebration.
– Exclusive use, one wedding a day
– No minimum number requirements
– Beautiful Chapel or garden ceremony locations
– Bridal retreat
– Creative theming, decoration and floorplan options
– Extensive food and beverage menus
– Experienced, professional and friendly staff
– Large dancefloor with European sound system
– Easy access from all areas via freeways and main roads
– Complimentary car parking onsite
– Competitive pricing
Award winning caterers, Black Tie own Rosebank. We are proud of the quality and innovative menus we have available, along with the exceptional service delivered to every event.
Rosebank seats up to 130 guests for a sit down meal or 150 guests for a stand up cocktail style celebration.
Allow us to give you a tour of Rosebank and tailor a wedding proposal just for you.
T: (03) 9870 6117 E: [email protected]
On behalf of Nick and I; I would like to thank you all for the amazing effort and time you put in for our special day and helping us celebrate our love and marriage. It was an amazing afternoon and evening and we couldn’t be more grateful for the help and support we received leading up to the day and on the night. We have not stopped having people comment on how amazing the food was right from the first canapés through to the dessert so please pass on to your amazing chefs they should be very proud!
The day was exactly what we wanted, personal, fun and stress-free and that is thanks to all your amazing staff. Kayla & Nick Wylie”
follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/RosebankReceptions