Melbourne Wedding Venues and Reception Venues - Reception Centres
- Winner Best Hotel Reception Venue 2015 - ABIA
- Located on Brighton Beach
- Wedding Reception & Ceremony packages
- Owned by the Lee family for 46 years
- Beach Ceremony Back up Options
- Excellent fine wining and dining
Located overlooking the bay with spectacular water views. Wedding Reception & Ceremony packages. for your special day, catering from 24-250 guests.
Exquisite Receptions, Chapel and English Gardens with lake
Ballara is an elegant Victorian Estate nestled on 3 acres of English gardens, with picturesque lake, weeping willows and a beautiful chapel with stained glass alter.
Winner ABIA Best Ceremony & Reception Venue
3 ceremony locations - waterfalls, the beautiful chapel, wispy fairy gardens, and gazebos to choose from. Night Gardens with over 25,000 fairy lights.Inspect at Bramleigh and be enchanted.
- Stunning Yarra Valley Views at Riverstone Estate
- Boutique Wedding Venue
- Captivating Cocktail Weddings
- Wedding stylists at your fingertips
- 2014 Wedding Caterer of the Year
- Boutique Wedding Venue
Boutique Wedding Venue with the most spectacular backdrop. Vast open spaces & unique photo opportunities for you. Talk to our Wedding Team today.
Let your dreams begin...
Beautiful gardens, an elegant ballroom, superb food and wines, outstanding service & a romantic chapel create what is undoubtedly a very special place to be.
Mount Dandenong 3767
A stunning venue in the heart of Mount Dandenong
With over seven acres of lush gardens, rainforest and a mix of modern architecture and old world charm, you are sure to find the perfect setting for your special day.
- Mon Bijou Penthouse
- City Skyline
- Amazing Views
- Wedding Receptions
Imagine celebrating your special day above lively laneways, surround by a 270 degree vista of the glorius Melbourne Skyline. This penthouse sets the standard in the realm of formal venues.
- Royce Hotel - chic 5 star designer hotel
- Royce Hotel - elegant, romantic and memorable
A chic 5 star designer boutique hotel, ideally located near the Royal Botanic Gardens on Melbourne's famous boulevard, St Kilda Road and close to Albert Park Lake.
Vue on Halcyon
At Vue on Halcyon, our vision is to provide a memorable and unique wedding experience set amongst a picturesque landscape where nature meets romance.
Intimate venue with picturesque views, Lyrebird falls
The dining room is beautifully enhanced with floor to ceiling glass windows that capture views of the magnificent cascading waterfall and stunning fernery.
Taylors Lakes 3038
Make your Stunning Entrance at The Luxor
Combine sweeping grand staircases with circular dance floors and you have a touch of old world glamour for your wedding at The Luxor.
Albert Park 3206
- The Point is an inspired choice for your wedding
- Panoramic views over Albert Park Lake
- One of Melbourne's most spectacular wedding venues
- Award winning cuisine
- Imagine sipping champagne in an idyllic setting
- Dance the night away in style
The Point embodies subtle sophistication. Offering three superbly presented function areas, catering from the most intimate to the most extravagant event.
- Majestic architecture, romantic photography, fresh cuisine
- clear sided marquee, grand entrance staircase
Summer or winter marquee ceremonies, fabulous photographic opportunities and an impressive staircase entrance to 'wow factor' Dining and Ball Room. Fresh contemporary Australian cuisine and assistance with event planning.
Award winning, all-in-one venue in the heart of
Complete with our stunning stained glass chapel and garden gazebo, Poet's Lane has a highly inclusive package to offer you. With accommodation
Blackburn North 3130
Perfect Old World Luxury In New World Style
The Elizabethan Lodge is an all inclusive wedding venue, offering onsite Sandstone Chapel, Magnificent Reception room, Stunning gardens and on site Accommodation.
Mount Dandenong 3767
- Allow us to coordinate your event with expertise & elegance
- Spectacular Views
- Breathtaking Photo Opportunities
- Stunning Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Modern Contemporary decor
Only 45 minutes from Melbourne, SkyHigh Mount Dandenong is a million miles from the hustle and bustle with spectacular views.
In the Dandenong Ranges to indulge you and your guests.
Indulge yourself in the Dandenong Ranges: gorgeous reception venue has a classic chapel or gazebo for ceremony, lush gardens and expansive cocktail deck. Acclaimed personal service & delicious food.
Restaurant Catering Australia, Best Wedding Caterer
Quat Quatta is a stunning Victorian mansion, a magical space of soaring ceilings, original features, mood lighting and soft drapery... all with a contemporary edge.
Melbourne's Most Unique Wedding Venue
Picturesque Gardens, Chapel, Bridal Party Retreat. Luxuriously Appointed Bridal Suite. Magnificent Waterfall Backdrop to Bridal Table in Function Room.
Award winning, contemporary, bold & romantic reception venue
Contemporary chic, diffused lighting & bold wall paneling. Manicured gardens and romantic private courtyard, make this one of Melbourne's leading boutique venues.
East Melbourne 3002
- Unique venue ideal for weddings
- Beautiful garden setting close to CBD
The Pavilion is a unique contemporary venue ideal for an intimate wedding. Catering up to 120 guests sit down or 200 guests cocktail style.
- We Vow To Help Make Your Wedding Day Shine
- Flagstaff Gardens Wedding
The tranquil setting of Melbourne’s oldest park - Flagstaff Gardens - provides the romantic background to your special day, followed by superior service, food and beverages at Radisson Hotel for your reception
North Ringwood 3134
- Warm & inviting, perfect for an intimate wedding experience
- Beautifully restored heritage listed homestead
- Gold Licensed Caterer Winner
- 2013 Winner for Excellence in Customer Service
- Multiple ABIA Award Winner
- Highly Personalised with Exceptional Service
A lovingly restored 1920's homestead with its own on-site chapel, set within picturesque gardens. Features elegant styling with high ceilings, glass chandeliers, open fireplace and exquisite food and beverage
- Stunning Venue with Magnificent Views & Delicious Catering.
- Mezzanine Level Sunset Room
- Boutique Wedding Room Downstairs
- State of the Art Catering Services
- Magnificent Ocean Views from All Rooms
- Up to 140 Seated including Dancefloor
Mr Hobson provides you with the opportunity to have a magnificent wedding reception with the convenience of stunning surroundings for your Wedding Photographs right on our doorstep!
- The ultimate art deco Melbourne wedding reception venue
- Gorgeous Art Deco style wedding venue
- Elegant 1930s Hollywood glamour
- Choose a wedding package or tailor your own
- Many spaces to choose from
- EPICURE provides fine food in-house
Arguably the most beautiful, Art Deco wedding venue in Melbourne; The Centre Ivanhoe is truly stunning.
- Melbourne's most beautiful wedding and functions venue
- Stunning National Rhododendron Gardens Olinda
- Exclusive photography opportunities
- Lakeside Gazebo
- Superb Views at Serenity Point
The gardens are the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable ceremony, with any number of options; from the gorgeous lakeside gazebo to the superb views of Serenity Point.
- Intriguing contemporary and traditional function venue
- Ideal inner city suburb location with parking
- Main Hall maximum capacity of 850 guests
- Perfect for corporate events, theatre and weddings
- Perfect for meetings, seminars and conferences
Recently redeveloped, the Hawthorn Arts Centre creates the perfect setting for beautiful contemporary or traditional weddings. First-class catering is provided on-site exclusively by EPICURE.
San Remo Ballroom
Carlton North 3054
- Melbourne's Finest Art Decor Venue
- Weddings from $79.00 held on Sunday's 2014/2015
- Unique LED theme lighting, chandelier lighting
Weddings from $79.00 held on Sunday's 2014/2015. San Remo Ballroom has been recently refurbished and caters for weddings up to 450 guests with chandeliers & LED theme lighting.
Ascot Vale 3032
Melbourne's premium reception venue.
Over 100 years of experience in the Wedding industry, continually promoting our attention to detail when it comes to service as a leading wedding venue.
The beautiful wedding reception that you have always wanted
The celebration you have always wanted for your wedding day is Lincoln of Toorak. A classic venue in the beautiful Melbourne suburb of Toorak.
Winner of 'Melbourne's Best Reception Venue' 2014 ...
Melbourne's most elegant and captivating wedding venue. Say 'I do' to exemplary service, stunning interiors and a creative approach to the most precious day.
- Contemporary, sophisticated, waterfront venue
- An unforgettable culinary experience
- An iconic Melbourne venue
Fenix Events is a boutique waterfront venue, perfect for couples looking for a stylish reception with a point of difference and a focus on food.
- Classic style with new features
- Seating 120-330 in style
- A romantic bud-lit tented celing
- Indoor/outdoor ceremony space
- 5 minutes from the Melbourne CBD
- Newly renovated & landscaped
Providing five star food & service for 120-330 guests. Newly renovated with a landscaped courtyard & on-site parking. Only 5 mins from the CBD in Elsternwick, near Brighton!
- The perfect backdrop for a unique and memorable occasion
- Exclusive location
- located on a golf course
- accommodation on site
- beautiful views
- function room with private balcony
For your dream Mornington Peninsula Wedding, the Mercure Portsea impresses with floor to ceiling windows offering breathtaking panoramic views of the prestigious Portsea Golf Course and Port Phillip Bay.
Your Happy ever after begins at a Museum Victoria venue.
Set in the leafy and exclusive Carlton Gardens, Melbourne Museum is a private haven in the heart of the city, offering a variety of exquisite spaces for your special day.
- Elegant surrounds with innovative, produce-based cuisine
- Grand Victorian mansion with private courtyard
- Just 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD
- The perfect backdrop for intimate weddings
- Personalised service to help create your day
Located in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues, the former Jacques Reymond Restaurant, Woodland house is the ideal setting for the smaller more intimately styled weddings
- Experience your dream wedding at Melbourne Marriott
- For a day like no other and a lifetime of memories
The Melbourne Marriott Hotel where every wedding is special and every bride is unique. Our team of professionals will tailor a package to suit all your needs.
- Magnificent wedding venue set in stunning gardens and lakes
- Beautiful ballroom & cocktail lounge
- Romantic ceremony settings
- Enviable reputation for service
- Packages starting from just $99
- Photo opportunities abound!
Glittering ballroom, sophisticated lounge bar with vistas to rolling lawns, gardens, lakes and romantic gazebo. Ceremonies, wedding receptions and cocktail parties are what we do best. Perfection for your day!
East Malvern 3145
Be delighted with the elegance of your surrounds.
Located in Finch Street, Malvern and surrounded by 100 year old Cyprus trees. The Gables is a striking example of Victorian period architecture.
Brand new waterfront venue with city skyline views!
Visit the brand new waterfront venue, serving exquisite food and offering first class service. Outdoor spaces available for your ceremony or for guests to mingle during cocktail hour.
River's Edge Events is a premium CBD riverside event space
Boasting 180 degree views all year round, sun light from spring to early autumn, with sunset panorama along the Yarra during the long summer evenings.
Modern venue overlooking stunning Albert Park Lake
The Park is a modern event and wedding venue overlooking Melbourne's Albert Park Lake. Contemporary and understated in design, this boutique venue is a blank canvas for the perfect event.
Luxurious venue overlooking stunning Port Phillip Bay
Floor to ceiling glass windows allow guests to enjoy a sweeping vistas at every angle, be it the Williamstown Beach, Melbourne cityscape or Port Phillip Bay.
An elegant historic venue unlike no other.
Since 1913, Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne has hosted weddings of all sizes, whether it’s an elegant and intimate gathering for 8 special guests or a lavish reception for up to 150.
Top 5 2008 Australian Designer of Dreams ABIA Awards
The perfect venue with Gardensand a romantic Chapel. Not only will you enjoy the perfect wedding experience, your guests will thank you for a truly memorable day.
Elegant National Trust Listed Tudor Mansion
Indoor and outdoor ceremonies, beautifully appointed function room, and breathtaking gardens provide a stunning location for your special day.
Voted Australia's Best Reception Centre two years running!
Chateau Wyuna was also Voted First in Victoria in four ABIA categories - Ceremony Venue, Function Coordinator, In-house Wedding Advisor and Master of Ceremonies
Celebrate with the Park Hyatt Melbourne
When you choose a Park Hyatt Melbourne wedding venue to celebrate the most important day of your life we will devote ourselves to designing a day that reflects your love.
Housed in one of Melbourne's finest 19th Century buildings, Old Customs House, the Immigration Museum exudes a majestic and stately ambiance in the heart of the city.
Overlooking Melbourne's skyline with sweeping views of the West Gate Bridge and the iconic Yarra River, Scienceworks is the perfect venue for the contemporary bride and groom.
- A beautiful wedding requires an exquisite background.
- Uniquely designed & decorated venue
- 5 star hotel & service
- Set in the heart of the Yarra Valley
- Onsite accommodation for guests
- only 1 wedding per day, Its your Wedding day
Chateau Yering Hotel offers the perfect setting for your special day. The beautifully restored 1854 Victorian Mansion provides the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.
Glen Erin - A special day deserves a special place
Set on a vineyard in the foothills of the Macedon Ranges. We offer you the perfect romantic setting for your special day. Complete wedding package of ceremony, reception and luxury
Uninterrupted views of Port Phillip bay...
Located on the Portsea front beach, the Portsea Hotel is an award winning reception venue and one of the most naturally beautiful and picturesque venues.
Yarra Glen 3775
- Your Winery Wedding in the heart of the Yarra Valley.
- Vineyard Ceremonies
- Stunning Receptions
- Award Winning Spa Suite Accommodation
- Award Winning Wines
- Abundance of Photographic Opportunities
Set amongst the vines with magical views providing the perfect back drop to your special day. Everything you need for your wedding in the one location.
- More to ENJOY at the VALLEY
- 'Say I do', with a photo finish!
- Amazing views of the Melbourne skyline
- Make your special day a memorable occasion
- Dedicated events and catering team
Superb function rooms with stunning views of the racecourse and Melbourne skyline. The extensive grounds provide an ideal backdrop for a wedding ceremony and reception.
- Waterfront Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue Port Melbourne
- 5 Stars from Heaven
- A celebration of style
- Port Melbourne's most unique venue
- Your wish is our command
- for food & views
Spirit Station Pier offers an elegant yet understated backdrop for weddings for all styles. Ceremonies can be held on the pavilion direct in the bay with magnificent views of Bay.
- Pitruzzello Estate, the perfect venue for your perfect day.
- Start your new life together at Pitruzzello Estate
Pitruzzello Estate is a beautiful, modern & unique venue located in Sunbury, Victoria.
- Wedding reception and ceremony packages
- High tea Ceremonies near the Pool side Marquee
- Stylish gardens, Private courtyard and Fountain
- Tailored package to suit your style
- Experience your dream wedding at the Buckingham
Catering for 20-130 guests, we have inclusive wedding packages. Let us show you around our magnificent venue and help plan your special day.
- The Windsor – Creating perfect weddings since 1883
- Your special day at Melbourne’s special venue
- Beauty, elegance, history – Weddings at The Hotel
- Live your dream day and leave the rest to us
- Your fairytale wedding at Melbourne’s most cherish
The Hotel Windsor, Australia’s most loved and recognised grand five star hotel in Melbourne is the ideal backdrop for your special day.
Overnewton Castle is a heritage listed Scottish Baronial castle. Features include 4 acres of English garden for ceremonies and photo's, thousands of fairy lights, grand sitting rooms and elegant chandeliers.
- Private bridal suite
- Pillar-less function room
- Ceremony, reception and accommodation
- Personalised service and menus
- Sweeping staircase with marble fireplace
- Elevated garden terrace and fountain rose garden
A charming boutique hotel brilliantly situated in the heart of Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs, the Beau Monde is the ideal venue for your special day.
Kew East 3102
- Green Acres Golf Club, Kew
- With stunning views and peaceful surrounds
Located on the banks of the Yarra River, featuring modern light filled function rooms that can cater for anything from small intimate weddings to large celebrations.
Kangaroo Ground 3097
Inglewood Estate - chapel, reception, functions
Located in a secluded valley of Kangaroo Ground, Melbourne, Inglewood Estate is a magnificent venue for a complete wedding experience.
- Steeped in history, Montsalvat offers a truly unique Wedding
- Wedding Ceremony, Photography & Reception packages
- Range of enchanting Ceremony & Reception locations
- Choice of sumptuous menu options for every taste
- Nestled 35 minutes from the CBD in leafy Eltham
- 12 Acres of picturesque photographic opportunities
A wedding at Montsalvat is what dreams are made of. With its Provincial French flair, tranquility and romance reign, making Montsalvat an ideal venue for your Wedding.
- Marriages are made in Eden....
- Receptions, pre-wedding dinners, accommodation
- Beautifully restored historic Netherby Mansion
- All inclusive wedding packages
- Albert Park Lake located adjacent to the venue
- Perfect for receptions all year round
Create timeless memories on your perfect day in the beautiful surrounds of Bayview Eden Melbourne which features high ceilings and a versatile Grand Ballroom catering for 50-500 guests.
- An occasion to remember at Bayview....
- Hotel facilities - poolside cocktail bar, parking
- Receptions, pre-wedding dinners, post lunches
- Special accommodation rates for your guest
- Versatile Lakeside Ballroom
- Experienced and dedicated Wedding Specialist
Make your wedding dreams come to life at Bayview On The Park. With each celebration being unique, we can accommodate your every need!
Cranbourne Golf Club
- We will ensure that your special day is perfect
- Only $99 per person Saturday & Sunday
- Monday - Friday, special price of $80 per person
- No charge for Ceremonies
- Beautiful on course photos
Your heart pounds as your chauffeur glides up the majestic tree lined driveway, delivering you to your loved one, waiting anxiously under an ancient gumtree to start your life together
Glen Waverley 3150
Your Special Day at Ibis Glen Waverley
Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley is a warm and inviting venue, offering the perfect location for your wedding reception for up to 100 guests. Our dedicated staff provide exceptional service.
- The Regal Ballroom is Fit For A Queen
- With an exquisite menu selection to die for
- Amazing staff to take all your worries away
- We help create magic memories to last a lifetime
- Historic reception with class and character
- We accommodate from 70 to 350 guests
The Regal Ballroom is the perfect space to draw you into the main room of high ceilings, low-hanging lights and embellished cornices. Lets make this a night to remember
- A Grand Affair at Amora Hotel Riverwalk
- Let us take the stress out of your day.....
We offer a truly spectacular venue for your wedding and reception,catering for up to 220 guests inthe all weather marquee, or elegantfunction rooms overlooking thegardens and
Give your wedding day a special vibe!
Blending the zest of the Vibe brand with the beautiful façade of a heritage building, Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne provides an art deco backdrop for your perfect day.