Are you looking for the perfect wedding reception venue in Melbourne? Bride Online is here to help you make your decision. Aimed at providing up-to-date information for all of Melbourne’s available wedding reception venues our comprehensive list of venues will give you all the information you will need to select the best location to host your wedding.
Exquisite Receptions, Chapel and English Gardens with lake
Ballara is an elegant Victorian Estate nestled on 3 acres of English gardens, with picturesque lake, weeping willows and a beautiful chapel with stained glass alter.
Intimate venue with picturesque views, Lyrebird falls
The dining room is beautifully enhanced with floor to ceiling glass windows that capture views of the magnificent cascading waterfall and stunning fernery.
Carlton North 3054
- Melbourne's Finest Art Decor Venue
- Award winning venue
- Unique LED theme lighting, chandelier lighting
- $79.00 SUNDAY WEDDING PACKAGE 2016
Iconic Art Deco venue, boasting grace, style and pure luxury with high ceilings, chandeliers & LED theme lighting.
- Melbourne's elegant wedding venue
- Premier venue with gardens and courtyard
- Exquisite Hot Dish as caterers
- Versatile venue for weddings of all sizes
- Amazing atmosphere
- Creative menus
Eastern Hill Dining Hall + Hot Dish Catering = dream wedding turns into reality.
East Melbourne 3002
- Unique venue ideal for weddings
- Beautiful garden setting close to CBD
- “Boutique Venue of the Year” in 2014 WEOA Awards
- Award Winning Venue
The Pavilion is a unique contemporary venue ideal for an intimate wedding. Catering up to 120 guests sit down or 200 guests cocktail.
- Royce Hotel - Melbourne's chic 5 star designer hotel
- Royce Hotel - elegant, romantic and memorable
A chic 5 star designer boutique hotel, ideally located near the Royal Botanic Gardens on Melbourne's famous boulevard, St Kilda Road and close to Albert Park Lake.
Mount Dandenong 3767
- Melbourne's premier garden wedding destination
- A historic property
- Set on over 10 acres amongst lush forest greenery
- Magical gardens over 200 years in the making
Set on over 10 acres of established gardens, with stunning views of the Dandenong Ranges forest, Tatra Receptions is your perfect wedding destination, just one hour from Melbourne's CBD.
Albert Park 3206
- The Point is an inspired choice for your wedding
- Panoramic views over Albert Park Lake
- One of Melbourne's most spectacular wedding venues
- Award winning cuisine
- Imagine sipping champagne in an idyllic setting
- Dance the night away in style
The Point embodies subtle sophistication. Offering three superbly presented function areas, catering from the most intimate to the most extravagant event.
- Your fairytale wedding in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges
- Stunning Forest Surrounds
- Romance in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges
- Dreaming of a magical forest wedding?
Nestled amongst three acres of magnificent garden, and opposite Sherbrooke Forest in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, Poet’s Lane offers an exceptional venue for your wedding.
Blackburn North 3130
- The perfect all inclusive wedding venue
- Stunning sandstone chapel
- Glittering fairy-lit tree gardens
Just 20 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, the Elizabethan Lodge's fairy lit gardens & reception centre are one of the best kept secrets of the eastern suburbs.
In the Dandenong Ranges to indulge you and your guests.
Indulge yourself in the Dandenong Ranges: gorgeous reception venue has a classic chapel or gazebo for ceremony, lush gardens and expansive cocktail deck. Acclaimed personal service & delicious food.
Restaurant Catering Australia, Best Wedding Caterer
Quat Quatta is a stunning Victorian mansion, a magical space of soaring ceilings, original features, mood lighting and soft drapery... all with a contemporary edge.
Award winning, contemporary, bold & romantic reception venue
Contemporary chic, diffused lighting & bold wall paneling. Manicured gardens and romantic private courtyard, make this one of Melbourne's leading boutique venues.
- Create Your Unique Day
- Tailor Made Wedding Packages
Crown Melbourne has all you need to create a truly personalised day, including world renowned chefs, stunning venues, luxurious hotels, indulgent spa treatments and a dedicated wedding planner.
We Offer Sheer Elegance, Undivided Attention & Grandeur.
Vogue Ballroom is an exclusive venue, located in the heart of the south east suburbs, a mere 25min from the Melbourne CBD. We guarantee bridegrooms, our undivided attention.
- Grand Ballroom can host up to 360 guests
- Equisite Chapel for your Ceremony
- Rotunda & Private Lake for sunset photos
- Wed, Celebrate & Sleep we have it all
- ABIA accredited
- Custom Packages
Offering a unique place for you Ceremony, Reception Centre and first night sleep as husband and wife.
- The ultimate art deco Melbourne wedding reception venue
- Gorgeous Art Deco style wedding venue
- Elegant 1930s Hollywood glamour
- Choose a wedding package or tailor your own
- Many spaces to choose from
- EPICURE provides fine food in-house
Arguably the most beautiful, Art Deco wedding venue in Melbourne; The Centre Ivanhoe is truly stunning.
- Melbourne's most beautiful wedding and functions venue
- Stunning National Rhododendron Gardens Olinda
- Exclusive photography opportunities
- Lakeside Gazebo
- Superb Views at Serenity Point
The gardens are the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable ceremony, with any number of options; from the gorgeous lakeside gazebo to the superb views of Serenity Point.
- Intriguing contemporary and traditional function venue
- Ideal inner city suburb location with parking
- Main Hall maximum capacity of 850 guests
- Perfect for corporate events, theatre and weddings
- Perfect for meetings, seminars and conferences
Recently redeveloped, the Hawthorn Arts Centre creates the perfect setting for beautiful contemporary or traditional weddings. First-class catering is provided on-site exclusively by EPICURE.
Ascot Vale 3032
Melbourne's premium reception venue.
Over 100 years of experience in the Wedding industry, continually promoting our attention to detail when it comes to service as a leading wedding venue.
The beautiful wedding reception that you have always wanted
The celebration you have always wanted for your wedding day is Lincoln of Toorak. A classic venue in the beautiful Melbourne suburb of Toorak.
- Seats 120-330 in style
- Classical & Elegant
- A romantic bud-lit tented celing
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces
- 8 minutes from the Melbourne CBD
- Newly restored & landscaped
Beautiful ballroom seating 120-330, newly renovated classic features with elegant ceremony spaces. Maison is like no other venue in Melbourne
Winner of 'Melbourne's Best Reception Venue' 2014 ...
Melbourne's most elegant and captivating wedding venue. Say 'I do' to exemplary service, stunning interiors and a creative approach to the most precious day.
- Contemporary, sophisticated, waterfront venue
- An unforgettable culinary experience
- An iconic Melbourne venue
Fenix Events is a boutique waterfront venue, perfect for couples looking for a stylish reception with a point of difference and a focus on food.
Your Happy ever after begins at a Museum Victoria venue.
Set in the leafy and exclusive Carlton Gardens, Melbourne Museum is a private haven in the heart of the city, offering a variety of exquisite spaces for your special day.
- Trios Sports Club - your new home for weddings in Cranbourne
- Weddings made easy at Trios Sports Club
The new purpose built Function Room offers a modern facility for your special day. Your day is very important to us.
- Magnificent wedding venue set in stunning gardens and lakes
- Spectacular ballroom & cocktail lounge
- Romantic ceremony settings
- Enviable reputation for service
- Inquire about our packages available!
- Photo opportunities abound!
Glittering ballroom, sophisticated lounge bar with vistas to rolling lawns, gardens, lakes and romantic gazebo. Ceremonies, wedding receptions and cocktail parties are what we do best. Perfection for your day!
East Malvern 3145
Be delighted with the elegance of your surrounds.
Located in Finch Street, Malvern and surrounded by 100 year old Cyprus trees. The Gables is a striking example of Victorian period architecture.
Modern venue overlooking stunning Albert Park Lake
The Park is a modern event and wedding venue overlooking Melbourne's Albert Park Lake. Contemporary and understated in design, this boutique venue is a blank canvas for the perfect event.
Vue on Halcyon
At Vue on Halcyon, our vision is to provide a memorable and unique wedding experience set amongst a picturesque landscape where nature meets romance.
- Be inspired at Karralyka
- Wedding ceremony in our gazebo, gardens or theatre
- Versatile reception rooms
- Personal Chef on site
- Ample complimentary car-parking
- Indian and Sri Lankan Menus available
Whether you’d prefer a sophisticated formal reception, stylish cocktail celebration or something a little different, the Karralyka team are dedicated to ensuring you are inspired to create your dream day!
An elegant historic venue unlike no other.
Since 1913, Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne has hosted weddings of all sizes, whether it’s an elegant and intimate gathering for 8 special guests or a lavish reception for up to 150.
Diamond Creek 3089
For an unforgettable experience
Melbourne's leading function venue caters for up to 80 in the Windsor Room and up to 220 in the Georgian Room, our commitment to our service is second to none.
Elegant National Trust Listed Tudor Mansion
Indoor and outdoor ceremonies, beautifully appointed function room, and breathtaking gardens provide a stunning location for your special day.
Glen Erin - A special day deserves a special place
Set on a vineyard in the foothills of the Macedon Ranges. We offer you the perfect romantic setting for your special day. Complete wedding package of ceremony, reception and luxury
Voted Australia's Best Reception Centre two years running!
Chateau Wyuna was also Voted First in Victoria in four ABIA categories - Ceremony Venue, Function Coordinator, In-house Wedding Advisor and Master of Ceremonies
Your happily ever after begins at Immigration Museum
Housed in one of Melbourne's finest 19th Century buildings, Old Customs House, the Immigration Museum exudes a majestic and stately ambiance in the heart of the city.
Celebrate your perfect day with Scienceworks
Overlooking Melbourne's skyline with sweeping views of the West Gate Bridge and the iconic Yarra River, Scienceworks is the perfect venue for the contemporary bride and groom.
The Boulevard Restaurant - A dream venue, for your dream day
A hidden treasure in the parklands of Kew, with stunning views of Melbourne's CBD, the multi-award winning Boulevard Restaurant is the ideal venue for your Wedding Ceremony & Reception.
Yarra Glen 3775
- Your Winery Wedding in the heart of the Yarra Valley.
- Vineyard Ceremonies
- Stunning Receptions
- Award Winning Spa Suite Accommodation
- Award Winning Wines
- Abundance of Photographic Opportunities
Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa is set amongst the vines with magical views of the Yarra Valley, creating the perfect back drop for your wedding day.
Melbourne Zoo will help plan the wedding of your dreams
Melbourne Zoo Events will help you plan the wedding of your dreams with the stunning backdrop of our award winning gardens, animal community and exotic wildlife.
- Wedding reception and ceremony packages
- High tea Ceremonies near the Pool side Marquee
- Stylish gardens, Private courtyard and Fountain
- Tailored package to suit your style
- Experience your dream wedding at the Buckingham
Catering for 20-130 guests, we have inclusive wedding packages. Let us show you around our magnificent venue and help plan your special day.
Celebrate your special day in our magical surrounds
Celebrate your special day in the magical surrounds of our animal community and let our team help you plan your perfect day.
Mount Dandenong 3767
- Allow us to coordinate your event with expertise & elegance
- Spectacular Views
- Breathtaking Photo Opportunities
- Stunning Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Modern Contemporary decor
Only 45 minutes from Melbourne, SkyHigh Mount Dandenong is a million miles from the hustle and bustle with spectacular views.
Overnewton Castle is a heritage listed Scottish Baronial castle. Features include 4 acres of English garden for ceremonies and photo's, thousands of fairy lights, grand sitting rooms and elegant chandeliers.
Kew East 3102
- Green Acres Golf Club, Kew
- With stunning views and peaceful surrounds
Located on the banks of the Yarra River, featuring modern light filled function rooms that can cater for anything from small intimate weddings to large celebrations.
Kangaroo Ground 3097
Inglewood Estate - chapel, reception, functions
Located in a secluded valley of Kangaroo Ground, Melbourne, Inglewood Estate is a magnificent venue for a complete wedding experience.
Stylish, modern, and art-conscious
An innovative combination of Industrial warehouse space , contemporary art gallery and function venue, located in a gorgeous converted warehouse in South Melbourne.
- Bell city wedding packages start from $95.
- Our marquee is a beautiful wet weather option
The perfect location for your dream wedding day, with our grand ballroom, outdoor garden terraces, chandelier-adorned marquee and 4.5 star accommodation.
Glen Waverley 3150
Your Special Day at Ibis Glen Waverley
Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley is a warm and inviting venue, offering the perfect location for your wedding reception for up to 100 guests. Our dedicated staff provide exceptional service.
- A Grand Affair at Amora Hotel Riverwalk
- Let us take the stress out of your day.....
We offer a truly spectacular venue for your wedding and reception,catering for up to 220 guests inthe all weather marquee, or elegantfunction rooms overlooking thegardens and
Give your wedding day a special vibe!
Blending the zest of the Vibe brand with the beautiful façade of a heritage building, Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne provides an art deco backdrop for your perfect day.
- Each wedding is a unique and memorable occasion
- Panoramic views of our world renowned golf course
- Dedicated staff with great attention to detail
- From intimate to lavish occasions
Huntingdale Gold Club look forward to helping you plan a day you'll always remember. Our beautifully designed function space and dedicated and friendly staff will make the experience seem effortless.