5 Save The Date ideas!
Looking for a way to get your guests excited about your up and coming nuptials? Sending out a “save the date” card is fast becoming a trend. “Save The Date” cards are especially popular with destination weddings (allowing guests time to plan and prepare) and also for weddings during “peak” season.
Here are a few cute and creative ideas to get you started… just make sure you get you “Save The Date” out early in order to have your wedding at the top of everyone’s mind!
1. Custom Printed balloons with the date and location on the balloon. To save costs, send that balloon deflated. For “wow” factor, have the balloons delivered inflated.
2. Fridge Magnet. be creative and by pass the standard portrait shot, send a magnet people will keep… maybe a calendar with your wedding date circled? Just the date in numbers ie: 01.01.12
3. Stickers. Ask your invitation designer to create some stickers for you that people can stick in their diary!
4. Postcards. Perfect for destination weddings, get your guests excited by creating a custom made postcard
5. Post it Notes. Who Doesn’t love Post It Notes?
Check out the Bride Online directory for invitation suppliers who offer Save The Date products!