Worried that left to his own devices your groom will turn up to your wedding in a pair of boardshorts and flip flops? Fear no more! the girls at Bride Online have come up with a Grooms Checklist to make sure your man is at the church on time and looking his absolute best!
12 weeks to go…
- Along with your bride to be, decide on what you and your groomsmen are wearing. Take into account colours, themes and the weather. Visit tailors or rental stores with your whole bridal party if possible.
4 weeks to go…
- Gather the boys again for a final fitting
- Ties, cuffs, vests, shirts, shoes and socks all need to be purchased or included in rental
7 days to go…
- Get a haircut!
- Start wearing your shoes around the house to break them in
- Get yourself some new underwear
- Purchase thank you gifts for your groomsmen
- Start working on your speech
24 hours to go…
- Collect suits from the rental store/tailor. Double check all accessories that you have ordered are included.
- Pack a bag including hair product, deodorant, band aids and spare socks.
The big day!
- Eat a healthy breakfast (you will need all the energy you can get!)
- Have someone on hand to help with ties and cuffs
- Remember to keep the rings in a safe place or give them to your best man to look after
- Leave plenty of time to get to the venue and remember to breathe deeply and smile!
Image: Showbiz Video Productions