Edible Bomboniere no longer need to just be sugar coated almonds (although always a classic) There are so many tasty options for your Wedding Favors today!
Here are some great ideas for alternate yummy take home treats for your Wedding guests!
- All things Chocolate! Chocolate covered nuts, fruits, coffee beans or just plain chocolate hearts, truffles or bars that can all be personalized and placed into any shape of bag, jar, bucket, basket or vessel you can think of!
- Macarons come in every colour and flavor imaginable and display beautifully in clear boxes
- Marshmallows, toasted, coated, covered and packaged up into little bundles of delicious pillows!
- Candy! Personalized hard rock candies are so popular right now, you can print your name, a heart, date or just about anything you like!
- Cookies and Gingerbread did anyone say yum! These crunchy, or gooey edible favors are always a hit and can be large or small and make any Wedding smell amazing!
- Jams, Spreads, Preserves! Such a cute idea for that Vintage/ Rustic inspired Wedding in a glass jar with a little fabric matching your Wedding colours on top!
These are just a few ideas but there many many more for edible and non-edible Bomboniere on the Bride Online websites Bomboniere category