- Beauty Services
- Bridal Lingerie
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Formal Wear
- Gifts and Registries
- Hair and Makeup
- Hens Night
- Mother of the Bride
- Photo Booths
- Reception Venues
- Unique Services
- Wedding Accessories
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Dance
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Hire
- Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Jewellery
- Wedding Music
- Wedding Photography
- Wedding Planners
Hens and Buck Nights
Bucks Party Ideas
- Traditionally, bucks night occasion is for the groom and his groomsmen. Fathers of the bride and groom are not usually invited but it depends on the kind of relationship the groom has with these people and if he feels comfortable with inviting them. There is no rule saying you can't.
- The buck's night is usually held at least a few days before the wedding day. This will allow the groom enough time to recover and look and feel great on his wedding day.
- Remember it's definitely un-cool to hurt or humiliate the groom.
You might want to take up one of the ideas below:
Be creative! Do something really different. There's no limit to what you can do.
- Have a weekend away fishing or hunting with your mates.
- You could go rafting, hiking or even abseiling.
- For something fun try indoor go-carting
- If that's not your thing, you might want to try skirmish or laser games.
- Afterwards you can grab some pizza and beer.
- Book a golf trip to another state or city.
- Hire a cottage in the country or by the sea.
- Rent a House Boat on a river.
- Hire a minibus and go on a wine tour.
Hoping you have liked few of our ideas mentioned above , please browse through Bride Online